The Shepparton’s Biggest Ever Blokes Lunch wouldn’t be as successful as it has been over the years without the tremendous support of local businesses who continue to dig deep year after year.
We acknowledge our sponsors through some of the following ways;
• Acknowledgement as a Patron, Major Sponsor or Sponsor of the event
• Logo to appear on all printed advertising material
• Logo to appear on Program distributed to each attendee
• Logo to appear on Auction Item booklet distributed to each attendee
• Logo to appear on Raffle Tickets sold at the event
• Logo included in big screen presentation running continuously on the day
• Logo included on the event website www.sheppblokeslunch.com.au
• Logo to appear on all advertising in the Shepparton News before and after the event. The Shepparton News have committed the in-kind equivalent of $20,000 worth of advertising
• Business acknowledged by MC at the event
• Opportunity for signage to be displayed at the event
If you would like to support this fantastic event, please contact Damian Trezise on 0417 503 283 or [email protected]
Photo: Chris McPherson, the man behind the launch of the Blokes Lunch concept, who sadly lost his own battle with Prostate Cancer in December 2015 pictured with members of the Committee handing over one of the many cheques from funds raised. The money goes towards funding a prostate cancer nurse position at GV Health.